For purchasing on store.atalanta.it you must follow carefully the online purchase procedure. EPI srl reserves the right to refuse an order if doubts exist over its truthfulness - incomplete or inconsistent personal data, supposable default already revealed in previous purchases, doubtful credit card authenticity - or if items requested are out of stock. Refusals of orders are communicated by e-mail and may not arrive in good time, but also after a request for information has been sent by the customer.
How to make a purchase
Purchasing on store.atalanta.it is easy. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1) When you find the item you want to buy, choose the quantity, the possible size, and then click on “Add to cart”.
2) You can purchase immediately by clicking on “Check out”. To modify the basket content, click on “more” or “less” characters in the “Quantity” entry. To delete the products, click on “basket” symbol. Then, view the products put into the cart and click on “Check Out” to end your purchase. Alternatively, you can continue shopping without losing the items already in your cart and complete the purchase procedure later.3) Enter the requested information for the shipping and select the way of payment:
- COD (cash on delivery – Italy only)
- Credit Card or PayPal (advance online payment – Italy and abroad)
You can pay by Postepay too.
Finally, read your order summary and click on “Buy”
4) Once the purchase has been completed, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order. New users (not yet registered) will receive also the password for accessing to the account area.Minimum amount for an order paid COD (cash on delivery – Italy only) is Euro 25,00.
No minimum amount for orders paid online (Italy and abroad).
Only of age customers can place orders. store.atalanta.it will not be responsible for orders placed by under age customers without the parents authorization.